Material: 50% carbon fiber, 50% glass fiber, interlayer EVA foam
Weight: Racket weight 330±10g, racket bag weight 125g, ball weight 13g
Length: 50±1 (cm)
Shooting area: 27.7cm×23.3cm
Surface Finish: Rough Finish
Packge content:1 * racket + 1 * racket cover + 1 * Kawasaki overgrip
The beach shot consists of the main frame, triangle interface and handle.
(1) Main frame: The larger the main frame, the larger the force-receiving area.
(2) Thickness; the thickness is super thick, the greater the elasticity.
(3) Hole: The scientific hole position and size make the racket weight moderate, symmetrical, and easy to control the ball.
(4) Hardness: A moderate degree of softness and hardness makes the elasticity better.
3. Product features:
(1) Tennis can stay on the racket longer
(2) The tolerance of the shot from the center is small
(3) Accurate ball control
(4) High stability when hitting the ball.
4. Daily maintenance:
(1) Prevent throwing the racket on the ground.
(2) Don’t play ball on rainy days.
(3) Placed at room temperature. The frame made of resin material is easily deformed under high temperature.
(4) Dry the handle in time after sweating. For some leather handles, it is best to clean it regularly with soap.